The world is preparing for a big change. Will you help? - The Mother
YES is Inspired by Sri Aurobindo and The Mother, YES aims at contributing to making the world a better place to live in
A one-stop resource station for Videos, Audios, Books, Blogs, Slideshows and Music on Yoga, Education and Spirituality, and related subjects such as Self-help, Psychology and Wellness, for children and adults, students and teachers; essentially for all those who are young at heart.
YES, a 4-part Course on Teaching Yoga
This course approaches rationally the deepest truths of existence, and seeks to empower the student to apply these truths to sweeten the journey of life by healing wounds of the past, enriching the present with love, and paving the way for accelerated growth of consciousness in the future.
A course that we hate to call a Yoga Course
Why? Because it is so different from any Yoga Course that we know of. It is the one course that brings alive hackneyed expressions such as “Yoga is a way of life,” “Yoga is not only for the body but also for the mind,” “Yoga is a spiritual discipline,” and above all Sri Aurobindo’s celebrated quote, “All life is yoga.”
- Backed by 10-years of experience in conducting similar courses
- Facilitated by the physician, philosopher, spiritual seeker and inspirational speaker, Dr. Ramesh Bijlani, and some of his best students
- Class recordings of the recently conducted course is available on the YESpirituality YouTube channel.
About the Principal Facilitator, Prof. (Dr.) Ramesh Bijlani
Dr. Ramesh Bijlani
- A product of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge MA, USA
- Established at AIIMS, New Delhi, in 2000, a patient care facility for providing lifestyle modification courses based on yoga for prevention and management of chronic disease in light of the latest advances in mind-body medicine
- Took early retirement in 2005 from the position of a Professor & Head of the Department at AIIMS, New Delhi, to find more time for disseminating ancient Indian wisdom in light of the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother
- A prolific writer, with more than 25 published books to his credit
- A writer, who has written at least one book on just about everything taught in any course on teaching yoga
- Conducted ten courses on Teaching Yoga at Sri Aurobindo Ashram – Delhi Branch between 2008 and 2019, courses that kept improving and getting more popular with each repetition
- In short, a rare combination in the field of yoga
Class recordings of the recently conducted course is available on the YESpirituality YouTube channel.
A Yoga course offers an insight to your deepest self and will take you to the path of peace, joy and happiness. Heal your conflicts and traumas of the past.
NUTRITION & YOGA
Are you unsure about what you should eat and how you can balance your body nutrients through your diet? Learn the basics of nutrition from the expert Dr. Ramesh Bijlani.
HEALTH SCIENCE AND YOGA
With the holistic approach to wellness that combines physical postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and ethical principles to promote physical, mental, and emotional health.
Curated video assets
Our aim is to provide you with food for thought, inspiration for new questions and impulses in your research for new answers.
Touch new unexplored realms of human psychology, as Dr Ramesh Bijlani interprets Sri Aurobindo’s & The Mother’s commentaries on human nature.
Conversations with Dr Ramesh Bijlani, on how spirituality can be made a part of everyday life, leveraging the life-affirming spirituality taught by Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.
Understand well-being better and clear misconceptions, based on the findings shared by Dr Ramesh Bijlani and expert specialists, to cure and manage your mental and physical health better.